1 - 2
FATMAP difficulty grade
From the car park, the marked hiking trail no.
10 branches off to the Schober, which leads past the Höribachgut to the hill.
After the detour to the Bergerbauer chapel (pos.
232) and to the Hinterberger chapel (pos.
234), you descend again.
At the Sterbauer "chapel" (Pos.237) we turn left and follow the road towards St.
Lorenz until after the Lettner-Schmiedlechner-Marterl (Pos.
238) the Achenstraße turns left.
The Achbauer Chapel (Pos.
240) can be reached from the railway track.
Now we go up to the hill.
After the Biohof Aubauer we follow the Edlweg to Eller-Kapelle (Pos.
243) and to the old Mondseestraße, which leads to the Bundesstraße.
On this road we come back to the Höribachgut.
The Mamoser-Kreuz (Pos.
244) and the Mamoser-Bildstock (Pos.
245) are located on the footpath to the main road.